Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lazy Days at the Cottage ...

If you have wondered what I've been doing lately ...

Looking upstream along the Raystown Branch of the Juniata ...

Looking downstream on the river ...
someone got to my sweetie's spot before he did so

he fished right in front of the cottage ...
Of course after fishing you have to let the 'kids' in the water!
like I said before - coffee just tastes so good
while setting on the porch of the cottage ...

So instead of blogging alot, this is what I've been doing
for we needed to get away from doing this big job ...
Tension has been tight since 'sweetie' decided to put siding
on our home. Great idea, love the color, looks wonderful,
but couldn't have we paid someone to do it? (NO!)
So slow it goes, not much motorcyle riding neither.
Sweetie needed to get away from this for while so we
headed to the cottage ... I can smell the coffee still ...


No comments: